Business Development Executive,
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Timely provision of information to the Sales managers / Directors to facilitate better decision making.
- Excellent command over English
- Good command over Hindi will be considered as added advantage
- Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Qualifications :MBA/ PGDM / Sales / Marketing
- Location : Kochi
- Job Type :Full-time
Desired candidate profile
Based in Cochin, Kerala, Funriders Leisure & Amusement Pvt Ltd is the top notch amusement park play equipment manufacturer in India, redefining the concept of play by bringing innovative play equipments and technologies in the playground business. At Funriders, we put all our efforts to deliver the best for kids, from innovative designs, finest manufacturing practices and quality tests to deliver the best in line soft play, trampoline park, climbing series, ropes course, amusement park equipments and soft toys to our global customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Funriders deliver its products and services through its subsidiaries and operates in its flagship brand KAPS which signifies a new era at Funriders, as we move forward and expand into new sectors of the business. For more details about our products and service please visit: www.softplayinternational.com / www.funridersindia.com / www.softplayindia.com / www.buildindia.co.in
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Start each shift on time and ensure all team members are present and assigned work in order of priority to meet on time delivery.
- Ensure paperwork is complete at each stage of fabrication.
- Periodically check the various processes in Fabrication to ensure they are running as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure any material found out of spec is properly identified with a red tag and kept aside for QA.
- Monitor the fabrication attainments to determine whether or not targets are met.
- Work with the team members and the Fabrication Manager to work on improving missed targets.
- Ensure compliance to all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Health & Safety:
- Monitor and enforce safe working practices in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
- Ensure proper and regular use of personal protective equipment.
- Through communication, make staff aware of any existing, new or modified safety hazards.
- Report known or suspected equipment or procedural deficiencies to the appropriate Manager.
- Communicate and make available information to inform staff of all new or modified safety initiatives.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years production experience in an industrial environment.
- Must have good team building and motivational skills.
- An understanding of measurements, tolerances, basic geometry
- Able to read blue prints Experience setting up of Fabrication machinery preferred
- High energy level, good creativity, self confidence, time management and a good team player.
Salary: Will be competitive, in line with best in the industry.
Graduates (any discipline) with full time Degree / Diploma in Material Management. Candidates should have relevant experience in the field of Store and Inventory.
The candidates with overall experience of 2 to 3 years will be considered
- Develop the inventory management strategy of the company with the goal to control costs within budget, generate savings, rationalize inventory and maximize the working capital available.
- Maintain and manage inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles.
- Account for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues, and inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
- Controls perpetual inventory stock counting and accuracy checks, processes and approves payment invoices, and investigates discrepancies and shortages to minimize overstocks and remove redundant and obsolete raw materials.
- Ensure the inward goods and stock control department is properly controlled and organized for sufficient production support and for the achievement of corporate goals.
- Perform regular cycle counts of inventory materials and assists in conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
- Ensure perpetual inward movement of raw materials and products and manage the same according to company standard procedure, so that materials are readily available for production or whenever needed. Organize and maintain inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling.
- Maintain labelling systems on the stock items.
- Provide routine management data regarding inventory performance, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage and cost of materials, consumables and scrap.
- Create and maintain accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Implement improvement systems and processes to reduce inventory setbacks, while minimizing costs and maximizing working capital.
- Ensure that work orders are fully and properly completed and that all stocks have been correctly allocated to corresponding jobs.
- Create daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy. This task involves managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved.
- Perform miscellaneous duties, which are work-related, as assigned.
Salary: Will be competitive, in line with best in the industry
Experience: 2 to 3 years.
We are looking for Product Designers to own all aspects of design, engineering and manufacturing processes to create to help build outdoor play equipments and indoor soft play. This position is for our portfolio companies, founded by the perception lead from FEC design and development.
Profile would require
- Experience in planning, executing, problem solving, supervising, Quality controlling in compliance to quality standards.
- Experience in equipment erection like Roto-moulding machine, Extruders, Pulverizes, Climatic test facility, Pneumatic press etc.
- Honed skills in fabrication process of converting raw material into finished components.
- Excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Developing the conceptual design of new components entailing primary design analysis, drawings & specification study, quotation enquiry study & finalization, vendor selection & finalization, schedule for development, first sample approval, modification and final product approval.
- Preparing BOM and coordinating for the selection of suitable materials for various components to meet design reliability and quality goals.
- Designing the product to meet requirement & translating the design model using various tools.
- Analysis of the product components in detail, by using analysis packages to meet requirements.
- Reviewing the engineering / design changes & resolving quality related problems associated with design.
- Final checking and release of engineering drawings for the prototype and subsequently for production.
- Knowledge in CAD (Solid Works, Auto Cad, Key Shot)
- Excellent sketching and rendering skill
- Photoshop/Coral Knowledge
- Good sense of color and product form and aesthetics
- FMEA knowledge
- Prototyping Techniques
- Good Material Knowledge
Experience : 2 to 3 years
Qualification:B.Tech/B.E Mechanical + Product Designing
Compensation : Compensation will be competitive, in line with best in the industry.
Graduates (any discipline) with full time Degree / Diploma in Material Management. Candidates should have relevant experience in the field of Purchase and Inventory.
The candidates with overall experience of 2 to 3 years and the below mentioned skills will be considered
Desired Candidate Profile
- Vendor development / vendor management.
- Supply chain management Purchase & procurement of Material Material management.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong negotiation skills, Communication skills and spoken English.
- Pleasing personality
- Work with company department managers to determine purchasing needs and requirements for production and office products
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Identify the most appropriate supplier for the designated product, determine availability, perform comparative pricing and negotiate pricing, confirm quality of products and establish delivery requirements/timelines
- Perform all purchasing functions, such as issuing purchase orders (POs), invoice creation, pricing verification, payment authorization, complete entries into accounting system
- Input and maintain online database of all products; maintains daily inventory update
- Identify and resolve any and all issues related to product quality, pricing, delivery, utilization, loss Update company on any new products that may be more efficient or cost effective, obsolete products, product trends
- Conduct records audit of inventory, adjustments and other metrics and prepare monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports of findings to management
- Monitor inventory levels as materials, equipment and stock are issued, transferred within an establishment or sold to the public using manual or computerized inventory systems
- Compile inventory reports, recording the quantity, type and value of materials, equipment and stock on hand, using manual or computerized inventory systems
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish materials, equipment and stock
- Enter data for production scheduling, stock replenishment/relocation and inventory adjustments
- Reconcile physical inventories with computer counts. .
Duties & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative
- positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Salary: 12 to 15 k per month
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Location: Kochi / Ernakulam.