DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES OF CONTENT WRITER
Create original content that supports our business goals and objectives.
Monitor editing and upgrading website content
Ability to write cool captions as our brand voice
Refresh previously written content to meet current business goals.
Develop and edit content for many communications projects including but not limited to: brochures, handbooks, executive scripts, web pages, blogs, email and text campaigns, video or audio scripts, social media posts, digital and print advertisements.
Responsible for helping the online team to achieve the sales goals
Work on special projects, as needed.
- 1 to 3 years work experience as a Content Writer
- Portfolio of published articles Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BA/ MA English Literature .
Digital Marketing Executive,
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Salary - 15000 to 20000
Qualification - Any
Gender - Male
Job location - Kochi MG Road
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date .
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative
- positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Experience - 1 to 3 yrs
Salary - 15000 to 18000
Qualification - Any graduate
Hindi speaking is mandatory
Job location - Kochi MG Road.