Digital Marketing Executive,
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Salary - 15000 to 20000
Qualification - Any
Gender - Male
Job location - Kochi MG Road
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Start each shift on time and ensure all team members are present and assigned work in order of priority to meet on time delivery.
- Ensure paperwork is complete at each stage of fabrication.
- Periodically check the various processes in Fabrication to ensure they are running as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure any material found out of spec is properly identified with a red tag and kept aside for QA.
- Monitor the fabrication attainments to determine whether or not targets are met.
- Work with the team members and the Fabrication Manager to work on improving missed targets.
- Ensure compliance to all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Health & Safety:
- Monitor and enforce safe working practices in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
- Ensure proper and regular use of personal protective equipment.
- Through communication, make staff aware of any existing, new or modified safety hazards.
- Report known or suspected equipment or procedural deficiencies to the appropriate Manager.
- Communicate and make available information to inform staff of all new or modified safety initiatives.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years production experience in an industrial environment.
- Must have good team building and motivational skills.
- An understanding of measurements, tolerances, basic geometry
- Able to read blue prints Experience setting up of Fabrication machinery preferred
- High energy level, good creativity, self confidence, time management and a good team player.
Salary: Will be competitive, in line with best in the industry.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative
- positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
Experience - 1 to 3 yrs
Salary - 15000 to 18000
Qualification - Any graduate
Hindi speaking is mandatory
Job location - Kochi MG Road.