- Experience - 5 plus
- Salary - 13000 to 15000
- Qualification - ITI Fitter
- No of openings - 10
- Job location - Muvattupuzha (Nellad)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Start each shift on time and ensure all team members are present and assigned work in order of priority to meet on time delivery.
- Ensure paperwork is complete at each stage of fabrication.
- Periodically check the various processes in Fabrication to ensure they are running as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure any material found out of spec is properly identified with a red tag and kept aside for QA.
- Monitor the fabrication attainments to determine whether or not targets are met.
- Work with the team members and the Fabrication Manager to work on improving missed targets.
- Ensure compliance to all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Health & Safety:
- Monitor and enforce safe working practices in accordance with company policy and legislative requirements.
- Ensure proper and regular use of personal protective equipment.
- Through communication, make staff aware of any existing, new or modified safety hazards.
- Report known or suspected equipment or procedural deficiencies to the appropriate Manager.
- Communicate and make available information to inform staff of all new or modified safety initiatives.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years production experience in an industrial environment.
- Must have good team building and motivational skills.
- An understanding of measurements, tolerances, basic geometry
- Able to read blue prints Experience setting up of Fabrication machinery preferred
- High energy level, good creativity, self confidence, time management and a good team player.
Salary: Will be competitive, in line with best in the industry.